FASHION FREEZE

3:10 AM toujoursAnja 4 Comments


Good morning, Tuesday!
Please let us have some sunshine on these pretty cold days.

The thing is, temperatures caught us by surprise and went down so quickly; one day it was spring, the next day winter (personal feel: bone-freezing winter). I'm a type of person who loves winter so much, yet complains how freezing it is all the time . And on that cold days, my fashion sense vanishes sometimes and all that I want is to cover myself with as many layers as possible (and a couple of blankets). Such a fashionista, right?

To get out of my winter comfort zone, which is wearing my all black uniform, is a hard thing for me to do. Every year I decide to brighten up my wardrobe with some colors; this year I'm deciding to give up on that thought and embrace my uniform with some modifications. 

Inspiration for that task I found in these beautiful shots from Russia, that is street style from Moscow Fashion Week. Now it's obvious that you can look good and feel good warm. 
At least I hope that these people weren't cold...





4 comments: